I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Vision in White

Book: Vision in White (Bride Quartet #1)
Author: Nora Roberts

Summary: Wedding photographer Mackensie "Mac" Elliot is most at home behind the camera, but her focus is shattered moments before an important wedding rehearsal when she bumps into the bride-to-be's brother...an encounter that has them both seeing stars.

A stable, safe English teacher, Carter Maguire is definitely not Mac's type. But a casual fling might be just what she needs to take her mind off bridezillas. Of course, casual flings can turn into something more when you least expect it. And Mac will have to turn to her three best friends—and business partners—to see her way to her own happy ending.

Review: Who hasn’t played wedding day as a kid or planned out their dream wedding? I mean hardly any girls and so this book series is like a dream come true and made me want to find 3 friends to create my own wedding company!! First off I love all Nora Roberts books so I’m not going to lie that all of them usually get 5 stars rating from me and this one does too! I love love love Carter - I need to find someone like this in real life. I mean who doesn’t love a quirky, clumsy, super loveable Professor. When he totally blurted out to Mac that he had a crush on her in high school my heart melted and he became my number one “Book Boyfriend”. It was also very interesting to see Mac as the one unwilling to completely commit and has a hard time even being in a relationship. I think so often we always assume it's the man, when in reality it could be anyone, especially those that grew up watching rough relationships. You also couldn’t help but cheer her on when she stood up to her mom and then when she finally told Carter how she felt about him. Plus I loved all the added things about the weddings, how they ran the business and how much Mac loved taking pictures. I think my favorite thing about this book/series overall is how amazing the characters are even the secondary characters! Great series for any reader, but especially those that love weddings!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *