I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Until Jax

Book: Until Jax (Until Him #1)
Author: Aurora Rose Reynolds

Summary: Ellie Anthony isn’t looking for love. She isn’t even looking for a man, but when Jax Mayson insists on keeping her and her daughter safe, she’s left with no choice but to trust him. Now she just hopes she doesn’t get hurt when she falls hard for a guy who’s known for breaking hearts.

Jax Mayson knows that Ellie is his BOOM the moment he sees her. When he finds out she has a daughter, he realizes he wants a family, and he will do whatever is necessary to keep both of his girls safe, even if that means facing the demons from his past.

Review: Aurora Rose Reynolds has the Alpha man writing down to a T and writes about the exact kind of man that I would love to have. Jax is a man who knows what he wants and when he meets his #Boom he dives right in and doesn’t even hesitate when he learns he lives in a different state or has a daughter. He also helps her however he can but still listens to her even when he might not like what she has to say. I love these stories and series because Aurora Rose does an amazing job of hitting all the details of the story. The plot is on point, suspenseful with not overly becoming a mystery, the characters and their personalization are amazing and they don’t repeat themselves from each book. This is a series and book that I find myself coming back to again and again and each time it gets better and better. I also love the introduction of new characters that gives you a little hint of what is to come (as in the new relationships she will write about) so it keeps you waiting for the next story in the series. *Great PR stunt* :) Also finally the sex scenes in this story - OMG I needed a fire extinguisher to put myself out! :)

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *