I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Until Ashlyn

Book: Until Ashlyn (Until Her#3)
Author: Aurora Rose Reynolds


Summary: Dillon Keck knew Ashlyn Mayson was drunk when she suggested they get married. He knew he should have taken her back to their hotel room and put her to bed. Instead, he did what he had been craving to do since the moment they met.
Claim her as his.
Waking up married in Vegas isn't something Ashlyn Mayson ever thought would happen to her. Having Dillon, her boss, a man she thinks is a dick, insist they stay married is absurd, but every time he touches her, she gets lost in him and wonders if maybe they are meant to be together.
But someone isn't happy for Dillon and Ashlyn and their new found romance, and they're willing to do anything to keep them apart. Even commit murder.

Review: If there is any couple that was the perfect choice to get married in Vegas its Dillon and Ashlyn! Aurora Rose did a fantastic job on the characters in this story and they are SPECTACULAR. First off I've been waiting for their story since reading Jax's story and the wait was more than worth the wait. I mean this story had me crying tears of sadness, laughing hysterically, rooting for Dillon, wishing I was Ashlyn! The story is just ON FIRE! Ashlyn by far is the crazyiest of her family and her humor was on point! If there are real men like Dillon out there can someone please send one my way! I don't know how Aurora does it and comes up with these crazy plot lines that work so well, as well as juggles so many side characters and they are all still amazing in their own right! I hope she also writes a prequel about Dillon's brother and wife's story because it sounds amazing too! I think every Man and Woman needs to read this series!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *