I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Last Day of my life

Book: Last Day of My Life (Freebirds #4)
Author: Lani Lynn Vale

Summary: She doesn’t remember her name, where she comes from or anything in her past, but when she see’s him again things start to come back. Jackopia thought he had lost everything, but when he hears a woman's voice scream his name he recognizes that he hasn’t lost her. They have to work though to figure out who was trying to keep them apart and had hurt Winter to make her forget her past.   

Review: *Warning* Be prepared to cry ugly tears!!! This book is amazing and by fair my favorite in the series (which was hard to pick because they are all amazing) I love Jack and I love love love Winter. I mean you can’t help but root for them and hope that their love story has a happy ending. I just love how deep the love they have for each other is and although Winter can’t remember at first when she does start to remember it's beautiful. I just love the whole story and I can’t but hope that I found a love that beautiful and deep that survives years, war, death and so much more. Lani Lynn Vale does an amazing job of writing amazing stories that are funny, deep, suspenseful and beautiful and each of them makes you fall in love with them.

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *