I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Sunday, June 25, 2017

I Don't Dance

Book: I Don’t Dance (Freebirds #6)
Author: Lani Lynn Vale

Summary: Blaine fell in love with Elliot before she ever knew he was in the military but knowing this changes nothing for her and she goes on to marry him. Each christmas that past is different than the rest and although the time apart was hard the time together on Elliot’s darkest christmas might be the hardest. Will he be able to come out of his funk or will Blaine have to do something dramatic to get his attention.

Review: I was so excited that Lani wrote Blaine's book because I have loved her in all the other stories so it's so fun to see how her love story played out. My only complaint really is that some of the “Facts” don’t line up with what was told in other stories, but this does not take away from the overall amazingness of the story and how much I love Blaine and Elliott. This story shows also the rawness of what soldier’s and their loved ones have to go through and that it's not easy but worth it and when they work together to come on the other side it makes it so much more beautiful! I pray for every man and woman who has been affected by war and by being in the military and hope that each of them finds peace with themselves and with their loved ones. Lani Lynn just does an amazing job of writing each story and makes you feel like you are actually a part of the story.

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *