I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Another ones bites the dust

 
Book: Another One Bites the Dust (Freebirds #3)
Author: Lani Lynn Vale

Summary: Payton has gone through so much and is battling to live a normal life, and although she wants Max she is scared of what a relationship with him could mean. Max has also battled much in his life and has a hard time looking beyond the first glimpse of Payton into the person she really is and by the time he does they are caught up in a whirlwind of chaos. They must battle through false arrests, a stalker and much more.

Review: I love Payton and I love Max, so them getting together is perfect. I love that this story has tons of funny and crazy parts (Payton puking while in between Sam and Cheyenne, (spoiler) their crazy wedding) but it also has some scary and heart wrenching incidents too! You also learn more about the pasts of Payton and Max and it's so heartbreaking to read about what happened to them and so you can’t help but root for Payton when she gets Alpha! I love learning more about Freebirds and all they do for women! I also super appreciate who much Lani Lynn Vale writes and how quickly and that they are all super amazing and different! I love these stories and love the different and hilarious personalities in the stories that makes you want to read the story over and over again.  

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *