I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Until July

Book: Until July (Until Her #1)
Author: Aurora Rose Reynolds

Summary: Wes Silver is minding his own business, riding his motorcycle with friends when his world is changed by a blonde on her own bike. Wes and July feel a pull between themselves but there are many obstacles in their way including an overprotective father, dog fighters and a mystery! Will they be able to find their way together or have to go their separate ways?

Review: One of my favorite series is continuing and now it's time for the kids to find their #boom! YAY! So whenever a series continues as a reader you can’t help but be a little nervous, You say to yourself can this book keep up with the quality of amazingness that the other books in this series deliver? This book though fits 100% and is even better than I could have imagined! Here are some things I Loved about it! 1. Seeing the kids “grown up” (Never grown up especially to their dads!) I love seeing kids born from amazing parents and picking up on their parent’s personalities and quirks! (July drives a motorcycle just like mom!!!!) It's fun to get a hint of the past characters and what makes them tick! (Although I will never think of Asher as “old” in my mind he definitely ages like George Clooney) 2. The ALPHAness of the men - whooh baby do I wish I had some of this in my life! I also love that although the overall tone of each man is very similar they all have their own “unique” Alpha qualities - I think this what makes Aurora Reynolds books so amazing is that the characters are different but seem like they could potentially be real (and if they are real could you please send them my way:)) 3. Strong Female leads - YAY a chick who is 100% badass!
4. Motorcycle’s (a story line that goes straight to my heart) 5. Drama Drama Drama - what would a book be without some spectacular drama and craziness! 6 - Spicy hot melt you panties sex scenes (need I say more?)  There is so much more but I would then be here all day! The best thing about this book and series is that you can read it over and over again and never get bored and each time you laugh, you cry and get sucked into the Mayson world!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *