I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My Defender

My Defender (Bewitched and Bewildered #8)
Author: Alanea Alder

Summary: Elephant Shifter Eleanor Kimball is a pediatrician in the human world, but she gets a call from the officials for Noctem Falls about an illness that is affecting the shifter children in the city. She heads to the city not expecting her life to completely change in one instant. However it does change when she meets the unit soldier Grant Douglas. Grant had decided that he didn’t want a mate due to his upbring, but when he meets Ellie he knows that he could never give her up. Ellie helps Grant learn about himself and the Alpha that he truly is while Grant helps Ellie to grow strong in herself and this relationship. The only problem is all the sick children and if they will be able to find out what's wrong in time to save them.  

Review: My heart breaks for Grant, to be thrown out at such a young age and he had to teach himself everything including how to talk :*( I shed a few tears while reading about his past and I was so glad that he did find true family that loved him! I love Ellie first off she's an elephant shifter (so cool) she's a BBW (aren’t we all) and she seems to be just perfect for Grant and for what the city needs right now. She was a great character to introduce and I loved the relationship between them and between their (Spoiler) adopted child. I think Alanea does an amazing job of balancing the sad and scary moments with hilarious and fun moments that makes you feel more engaged with the story and has you laughing out loud and crying at the same time. Meryn is the same ol’ Meryn but that is why you love her and each book I grow to love her even more. I LOVE this series and I can’t wait for even more additions (especially Keelans story, Wink wink nudge nudge)

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *