I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Sunday, April 30, 2017

My Champion

Book: My Champion (Bewitched and Bewildered #7)
Author: Alanea Alder

Summary: Declan Lionhart (obviously a lion shifter:) has been in Noctem Falls (Vampire City) for many years and he spends most of his time (other than unit duties) running interference between the Founding Families and the citizens of Noctem falls. He wanted to simply be a unit warrior but is being pulled into the political legacy that his family has given him. He meets his mate in an unexpected way and from that moment on his whole world changes. Kari though hates Noctem Falls and all it stands for and wants to go back to the city with her younger brother. She’s happy and thrilled to have found her mate but navigating this politically charged city, dealing with ferals (Reapers) and a crazy Meryn is more than she seems to be able to handle. However over time and a few crazy disasters she learns to love the city and the people in it. However with their being so much chaos in the city, will Declan and Kari be able to piece together a life?

Review: I feel like a lion shifter would have to be my favorite, I mean who doesn’t want to cuddle with a huge cat that is warm, fuzzy and purrs? Yes please! I think that Alanea Alder does an amazing job of introducing new characters and making them somehow seamlessly work with the storyline and makes you feel like they have always been in the story from day one! She is amazing at making characters really come to life and makes you think that you are truly a part of their life! I also love witnessing the growing relationship between Declan and Kari and love how the story unraveled. When you have a series, especially a long one like this you start to worry about the author losing some of their “magic” but in this case she doesn’t lose any magic but instead makes each story better and better!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *