I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, April 28, 2017

Broken Dove

Book: Broken Dove (Fantasyland #4)
Author: Kristen Ashley

Summary: Apollo Ulfr lost his wife Isla, he knows about the parallel universe and that there is another Isla in that world and so he will do anything and everything to bring her over here to this world. However Isla from that world is married to Apollo’s twin who is an evil man and done awful things to her and she is hesitant to trust again. She is nothing like “his” Isla and so the two must learn to get along to fight the evil that is heading their way. They also have to learn to live with them being different than their twin and learn to navigate a new relationship. However this will be tricky because two little people have a whole lot to say and od with the situation.

Review: This book gave me MAJOR feelings! I mean like ugly girl crying at certain points! First of all I love love love Apollo but he also drove me crazy at the same time! I mean what does he expect to happen when he finds the twin of his dead wife? For her to magically be the exact same person that he  lost? But I love Isla or as she is renamed Maddie for the strength she has, surviving a awful marriage, miscarrying twice and then finding herself in this crazy new world with the twin of her husband who is actually kind-of nice. During the book  you can’t help but root for them to be together and find love, but man when Maddie overhears the servants gossiping my heart broke for her and I wasn’t sure if it would be able to be fixed. Then here comes Kristen Ashley with this other complete plot change and somehow all the problems work out for themselves and everything in the end is perfect! YAY! Plus the whole all of them pregnant at the same time (LOVE!!!)

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *