I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, January 20, 2017

Southern Pleasure


Book: Southern pleasure (Southern Heart #1)
Author: Kaylee Ryan

Summary: They tell you that a parent’s love is all consuming. I never put much thought into it. Not until the minute I heard her take her first breath. That little girl is my world. I’d do anything to protect her.

My ex signed over her rights and her family vowed that my daughter didn’t exist. Now that she’s gone, they want my little girl. They’re trying to say I can’t give her what she needs.

I’ve known Evan all my life. Our families farms run parallel with each other. He and my brother Aaron have been best friends for as long as I can remember.

What they’re trying to do is wrong. He needs my help, someone he can trust and I’m more than happy to do it. I volunteered without hesitation.

I should have thought about what it would be like to have our lives intertwined. I should have thought about what would happen
when our time together ended and how my heart would feel when I had to walk away.

Review: I LOVE KAYLEE RYAN!!! After reading this book Kaylee has become one of my favorite authors. Not only do I know that her books will be amazing with a great plot line, a beautiful romance and a love story that will suck you in. I can reread this (and others) so many times and still love it each time! Evan is AMAZING! How many men find out their girlfriend/friend with benefit is pregnant and he drops everything and does everything to make sure that his baby is taken care of! He is so worried about everything that it is so sweet! Then Kinley is like a chick that I aspire to be, a strong independent woman who just gives her love without expecting anything in return. I love how their love story builds - they have known each other their whole life but being put into this situation it brings about a new viewpoint for both of them. I just love their dynamic together and let me just say was when the baby was about to be born and Evan was so so worried about Kinley and Kinley was so worried about Evan I thought it was just beautiful and perfect. I literally cannot but into words just how much I love this book, this relationship and the people in this story. I love that the characters aren’t perfect but vulnerable and down to earth and people that I would love to have in my life. *Please God send an Evan to me* Another great thing is that I would recommend this story to anyone and everyone.

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *