I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, January 30, 2017

Southern Desire

Book: Southern Desire (Southern Heart #2) 
Author: Kaylee Ryan

Summary:After experiencing heartache and loss, Whitney decides it's time to move on and leave the past behind, while keeping the pain with her. Finding her way to Kentucky to be with family, she's finally settling and feeling some happiness. She meets Aaron and he's slowly showing her how to live again. But, what Aaron doesn't know, is the deep secret she's keeping from him.

Aaron doesn't believe in spending time with women he doesn't see a future with. Love, to him was black and white, until Whitney found her way into his life.

She's his one and he's her strength.

The overshadowing secret plaguing Whitney's mind drivers her away, leaving Aaron and everyone she met behind.

Will Aaron find his way to Whitney again?

Or was their love something that most people desired and never found?


Review: Kaylee Ryan does it again! This book is the bomb.com and makes me want to move to a southern state to meet me a southern gentleman! Aaron is a good ol' boy who is just looking for "the one" and although he has some ideas about how we will find her when he meets Whitney these ideas are thrown out the window. Whitney has not only lost her mother but she lost her in one of the hardest ways, watching her wither away. She moves away to get away from the memories and to be with the only family she has left and along the way she meets Aaron and his family. I just love the story line because its so real and honest and touched my heart and totally made me cry! Plus the sexual tension between Whitney and Aaron - I felt like I myself was about to go up in flames! I loved that even though they definitely felt this tension Aaron never pressured Whitney in any way! He is such a gentleman and I hope that someday I find someone like him for myself. Kaylee Ryan is definitely an author that has crept up to be one of my favorites and I can't wait for the next book!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *