I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My Guardian

Book: My Guardian (Bewitched and Bewildered #6)
Author: Alanea Alder

Summary: Meryn and Beth have been summoned by Beth’s uncle to the Vampire city Noctem Falls. Magnus needs their help to figure out what is going on in his city. His head Warrior Adriel is excited to have Beth back in the city but he is preoccupied with nightly nightmares. What he doesn’t realize is that these are actually mate dreams. He is shocked when he does meet a refugee tiger shifter named Eva. He is shocked because she is his mate and he is more than ready to have her as his. Can Eva, Meryn and Beth though figure out what is going on the vampire city or is this problem  even bigger than them?

Review: With each book this series has become my favorite series of all time and my go to to reread and to tell people about. I loved the transition of them going from the shifter city to know being in Noctem Fall the city of the vampires. We have some of our favorite characters there but we are know introduced to a new set of characters and new unit of soldiers. I love how Alanea does such a great job crafting each and every character and the ease of which they fit into the storyline. There are a ton of new people introduced but I was never once was confused. Then we have the amazing head warrior Adriel who is so proper but has then totally quirky side that comes out every now and then to shock you! Plus I love Eva and wish I could be here when I grow up! She is hilarious and completely knows how to handle Meryn so it makes the story even better! Honestly every time I read any books from this series I get sucked up into the world and I just love it!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *