I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Holding Out

Book: Holding Out
Author: Lila Rose

Summary: Zara Edingway has not had an easy go of life but she, her daughter and her best friends are making the best of it. What Zara doesn’t know is that life is about to get a whole lot more complicated. This is due to Talon Marcus president of the Hawks MC and her neighbor. He has had his eye on Zara for awhile now and is ready to stake his claim but is going slow because he doesn’t want to scare her away. But when trouble starts to come her way Talon doesn’t hold anything back and will use every available tool to keep her and her family safe!

Review: I love a good motorcycle/MC book and I also love that are a ton of books out there with varying degrees of how “real” the MC lifestyle really is. This book is definitely more a laid back/ not so in your face with what actually goes on in the clubhouse. So if you are not into the total MC scene but you do love a great Alpha story then this is your kind of book! Zara is HILARIOUS especially when she gets together with her friend, the things that come out of her mouth are amazing! I also love the total Alphaness (new word maybe???)  that is Talon and how insanely hot he sounds when he is taking care of Zara/telling her what to do/ just overall being a crazy Alpha man!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *