I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

My Brother's Keeper

Book: My Brother's Keeper (Bewitched and Bewildered #6)
Author: Alanea Alder 

Summary: When Kendrick Ashwood hears his brother is dead/hurt/doesn't know what is going on with him he is willing to move the world to get to the Alpha Estate and figure out what is going on. When he gets there and discovers his brother has a potential mate he is thrilled, that is until he meets her. You see he himself has been dreaming about Anne and so they both are confused about the mating. So not only do they have to work through their confusion on the mating situation, but take care of Keelan, figure out who created the new protection border and who is behind the killing of the innocent shifters and their children. There are some crazy bombshells in this story that solve some questions and open up even more!
 
Review: Another winner from Alanea Alder and a wonderful addition to the Bewitched and Bewildered series. I have to say I was just a little (okay a lot) bummed that this book wasn't about Keelan, especially with how My Savior ends. However I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kendrick and his story needed/was super necessary to be told. It also made me fall in love with Keelan even more! (Keelan is totally my book boyfriend for this series!!!) Kendrick holds so much in the vault and when it explodes out ---- AMAZEBALLS!!!! This story and plotline become more and more twisted in a good way! It keeps you so interested and guessing not only who the bad guy is but also what they are doing with the souls/necklaces and more. Anne also adds a new face to the mix and is a different character and its just great to see all these different characters mix together in the house! I just love it and wish it was real for me to experience! My favorite part of the story is when Kendrick tells Meryn to just calm him a Time Lord - I DIED!!!! I love Alanea Alder and her books and I can't wait for more from this series and any other  books she decides to write because I know they will be amazing! 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *