I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, March 7, 2016

Keela

Book: Keela (Slater Brothers #2.5)
Author: L.A. Casey 

Summary: Keela Daley is stressed out to the max. Right now she is busy packing all her belongings to move into a new (and huge) house that her fiance bought and even though she loves Alec Slater with all her heart, she does think things may be moving pretty fast. I mean who gets engaged after only knowing each other for a few weeks, now they are moving into a new place, talking about marriage and she can't help but fell weird about not helping out financially and she is keeping a big secret from Alec that has the potential to shock the couple and keep them from moving forward in their relationship. 

Review: Yet again it hurts me to give this a bad rating because it is well written and has some great parts, but it feels totally unnecessary and instead of adding more to the story line of Keela and Alec it seems to take away from their relationship. I totally get what L.A. Casey is trying to do with these "inbetween" stories, however for myself it missed the point and made me just frustrated with the characters. So although I read this because I felt like I had to for the story line, when I reread the stories I won't be reading this one just because I don't feel its 100% necessary. 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *