I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bronagh

Book: Bronagh (Slater Brothers 1.5)
Author: L.A. Casey

Summary: Bronagh Murphy has been thru a lot in the past few years and now it is finally her 21st birthday and Dominic has some surprises for her to help her celebrate her day. However during the romantic day full of surprises lays another surprise on Bronagh and this time, it isn't a good one! Bronagh will have to decide for once and for all if she is going to stick with Dominic and fight in his corner or walk away from him forever. 

Review: First let me say that not giving this 5 stars was super hard for me and I hate to do it because I LOVED LOVED LOVED the first book so much. However I felt that this story was really not necessary and although there are some great points (Dominic making a book full of 100 things he loves about Bronagh *Swoon*) they did not make up for a story that just was not necessary. I also found it kind of frustrating/annoying/unexpected that Bronagh and Dominic were three years older then we last saw them and it felt like they were way less mature than before and arguing and getting physical with each other over nothing. I didn't like seeing this regression, I felt that the tension they had in the first book was perfect, but that there was way too much arguing/fussing in this book and made it look like their relationship is super unhealthy. I am glad that this book doesn't take away from the overall story of the first book but this short story is also not vital for the next book or for the overall storyline of Dominic and Bronagh and so for the most part is pretty unnecessary. 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *