I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Alec

Book: Alec (Slater Brothers #2)
Author: L.A. Casey 

Summary: Keela Daley can not stand most of the people in her family and this includes her "perfect" younger cousin Micah. However she is being forced to attend her cousins' wedding by her mother and to make matters worse the groom is Keela's ex who was just using her to make Micah angry. Keela's best friend talks her into asking/hiring Alec Slater to attend the wedding with her as her "boyfriend". Alec agrees to help her but has some stipulations and this includes sleeping with her. Keela hesitantly agrees and next thing she knows Alec is moving in with her and meeting her family. Things become a little crazy when they head to the Bahama's and meet up with the wedding party that includes some shady people from Alec's past. Will Keela be able to get away from the party with out being physically or emotionally hurt or will this be the wedding from hell?

Review: This book is CRAZY! I mean we get a blast from the past with seeing Jason and Micah from the first story and to hear more about what a jerk Jason is, I can't believe he is still alive! I have to say that I think Keela is my favorite character of all in this series (or at least chick wise!:) She is hilarious and when she gets in a fight and physically knocks Alec on his ass - best part hands down! I love her temper and personality in the story and you can't help but love her! This story also has so many twists and turns that I NEVER saw coming, I mean her aunt and Alec and another dude togehter - MIND BLOWN! I do have to say that I didn't give this a full 5 stars, mostly because I felt that there was a few too many plot twists and turns and holes and it was sometimes hard to keep up with what was all going on in the story and it made for sometimes confusing situations, but other than that this book was great! 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *