I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Nauti Nights

Book: Nauti Nights (Nauti #2)
Author: Lora Leigh

Summary: Dawg Mackay has dreamed of Crista Jenson for over 8 years and will do anything to get her in his bed. This includes blackmailing her (even if it is for her own good). Crista ran away from Dawg 8 years ago after a night of insane passion that Dawg doesn't even remember. Crista is being framed in a drug/terrorist conspiracy and has to rely on Dawg and his cousins to keep her safe and her out of jail. Will they be able to figure out in time who is framing Crista and what is really going on in their tiny Kentucky town?

Review: I have to say this is my favorite book in the series and no matter how many times I've read it (probably more than 10 times at least) I still love it. That being said this book is EXTREMELY sexual and I would not recommend to everyone. However if you like a story that has a major mystery, insanely hot sex scenes and a bunch of military men then this book is for you! I love the tension between Crista and Dawg and how much they both want/need/love each other but are unwilling to acknowledge their needs! It's a hilarious book that keeps you reading because 1. You want to know who is framing Crista 2. You want to read the spicy hot things Crista and Dawg do together (and they are insanely hot) 3. You want to read the banter between the two! 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *