I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Smiley

Book: Smiley (New Species #13)
Author: Laurann Dohner 

Summary: 
Vanni is forced to go to a conference with her fiance to support his father's church. Vanni goes out when she finds out that they are protesting against the NSO. She gets so angry and goes to a hotel bar to calm down, little does she know she has just landed herself smack dap into the middle of a conspiracy. She and a New Species known as Smiley were both drugged with something that makes them extremely sexually attracted to each other. When the two of them come down from their drug high they need to figure out who drugged them and why. Smiley though is more than willing to bet that Vanni had nothing to do with it and is willing to bet his life on it. 

Review: 
Smiley has always been a favorite of mine and I have been waiting for so long for his story. I have to say that this story did not disappoint and I was so happy to finally see a primate get a story. This book was great and really ties in to the breeding drug that True's mate had been tested to deal with. Laurann Dohner does a great job in tying in all the different stories into a cohesive story line and flows well from one story to another. This book also had a ton of mysterious things that needed to be solved and kept you engaged the whole time! Plus I love a good species story and Laurann Dohner does not disappoint. 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *