I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, December 21, 2015

My Savior

Book: My Savior (Bewitched and Bewildered #4)
Author: Alanea Alder

Summary: Amelia has been dreaming of her mate since she was a little girl. She has longed for her golden Prince and is deeply hurt when she finally meets him and he denies her as his mate. However Darian has a good reason for this. He is so close to succumbing to his darkness and even though Amelia can help him out he is more worried about bringing her down. Than an unexpected tragedy throws the two of them together clinging to each other to survive. 

Review: Holy Cazolies! Alanea Alder does it again! She completely knocked this out of the park! It's such an amazing story and I've read it so many times already and each time gets better and better. Alanea Alder does an amazing job on the characters and their behavior! Amelia is super spunky and so crazy that she makes Maryn look adjusted! Daria is a Fae that has this dark side, as well as a light to him that you can't help but root for. We also learn so much about the Ferrel's and their plan and why they are behaving the way they are! Alanea Alder is an amazing author when one of the best series I've ever read!
 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *