I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Magic in the wind

Book: Magic in the Wind (Drake Sisters #1)
Author: Christine Feehan

Summary: The Drake family is a witch family full of secrets and power. Their town of Sea Haven protects them and love's them for all that they do. When the oldest of the seven sisters comes home it is all the town can talk about. Damon Wilder came to Sea Haven for a refuge to rest his weary body and mind, but all he can hear whispered is "Sarah's coming home". Damon is curious and goes to Sarah to find out more about her. However, when Damon came to Sea Haven he didn't come alone, so Sarah must use her powers to help save him. 

Review: I'm not gonna lie Damon Wilder is 100% my kind of man! A smart, stubborn hot guy who knows exactly what he wants. I love that he is literally so preoccupied with the paint from the family house that he misses other things. It's hilarious! I think this book was a great start to an amazing series. It was a great introduction to the Drake sisters and their powers. Christine Feehan has a great writing style that intrigues you and sucks you in until the book is over! I did give this 4.5 stars out of 5 just because I know she could have made it even more amazing then it already is! 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *