I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Oceans of Fire

Book: Oceans of Fire (Drake Sisters #3)
Author: Christine Feehan 

Summary: Abigail Drake hails from a family with a long line of powerful witches. Her gift is an affinity with the Ocean and the creatures in it, especially dolphins. She also has the power to make people tell the truth, something that she hates. However she does enjoy the dolphins and loves to study them all over the world. This research takes her to Russia in which she finds herself falling in love with Aleksandr Volstov who is an agent. He ends up using Abigail for her gifts, and leaves her thinking she has been betrayed. Abigail leaves in a hurry and flees back to Sea Haven and her sisters to heal. While there she finds herself in the middle of a Russian operation that leads her back to Aleksandr. Alek knows he's going to do everything in his power to keep Abby safe and win back her love. 

Review: I give this 3.5 out of 5 stars and trust me I hated to do it to one of my favorite authors. I think the writing was perfect and the plot line was intriguing but the weak point was in the character of Abby. For some unknown reason she is my least favorite sister and I just can't really enjoy her and this definitely made the book a little harder to read. However just because I don't enjoy her doesn't mean others wont enjoy it! I did enjoy the plot line and their was a great mystery and introductions to some new characters that will come into play later in the series! Christine Feehan does a great job of keeping you sucked into the plot with out making their be too many different story lines going on. 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *