I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wrath

Book: Wrath (New Species #6) 
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: Wrath was subjected to horrific abuse by Mercile and knows he is to dangerous and damaged to be with a female. He volunteers to live outside Homeland and work with the all human male task force. While investigating he detains Lauren and they interrogate her. When another New Species takes the interrogation to far Wrath protects her and becomes her bodyguard and roommate. Can Wrath work past his issues and be the Mate that Lauren needs and wants? 

Review: Where do I find a New Species? I mean a male who will do anything to protect a woman even if its from himself! Amazing! I also love how fresh each book is, I think some series run out of ideas but each story in this series is not only different but so are the characters. I also can't help but be so happy that someone who suffered so much abuse is able to have a happy ending! Laurann Dohner does a great job of writing the story so that it sucks you in and you can actually feel what the characters are going through! I love this series and each book is a great addition to the overall story! 

5 out of 5 stars!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *