I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Valiant

Book: Valiant (New Species #3) 
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: Valiant is more lion than human and his features prove it. He hates humans, but when he gets a whiff of Tammy a human female he knows he must have her for all time as his mate. Tammy is overwhelmed and she hits Valiant on the head so he can escape, but she does feel a pull to him. Later Tammy is kidnapped by human mercenaries and the only one who can save her is Valiant who still wants her as his own. Will he make it in time so they can have their perfect ending? 

Review: I really loved this book! I mean Valiant is so sweet, this big huge Species who just wants a mate and then on the other hand he's a straight up bada** who can kick major butt and will do anything to protect Tammy. *sigh* The New Species are also hilarious and Laurann did a great job writing what it would actually be like to come from a sterile environment and then have to learn all these different things and how crazy/funny those learning situations would be! I also love not only the dynamic between Tammy and Valiant but how all the characters in the story really add to the plot and you can't help but fall in love with side characters and hope they get their own story/mate in the future! Great read!

5 out of 5 stars!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *