I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, July 27, 2015

True

Book: True (New Species #11)
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: Jeanie has been helping the New Species since she first saw them in the testing facility. She was willing to do anything to rescue all of them but most especially to save 710. After True is rescued he goes to work with the NSO team to rescue his people. He encounters Jeanie who was  technician at his sight that he believes betrayed him and his people. He wants to learn why she hurt him, but when the truth comes out True learns that Jeanie wasn't betraying him but was rather protecting him. Now they must prove that a human mole is setting Jeanie up and that she is innocent of the charges against her. 

Review: I just love True! I mean he's so sweet and tries so hard to be what Jeanie wants or what he thinks she wants. She says she doesn't like seeing the New Species fight so what does he do, he waits until she leaves so she can't see it! :) Perfect! Jeanie is amazing, I mean what she went through and did to protect and save the New Species! I don't know many people who could go through that! This book definitely has a few nail biting moments but its great and has an amazingly perfect ending! 

5 out of 5 stars!

*Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to receive more reviews and books to read!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *