I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tiger

Book: Tiger (New Species # 7)
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: Zandy is having a pretty awful day and the icing on top of it all is almost being killed during a bar fight. When she is saved she thinks her savior is an angel and she is determined to have him. It turns out rather that he is a New Species and is the Chief of Security at her new job. Tiger has always tried to stay away from human females because he doesn't ever want a mate, but every time he see's Tammy his instincts take over and he wants her as his! Will he push Zandy away for will she work her way into his life and his heart? 

Review: Okay, I know this book isn't real but I can't help but get angry at the protestors and when they *Spoiler* grab Zandy and try to burn her at the stake I can't help but be angry. Moving on to the book I was so excited to find out that this book was about Tiger because I have loved him in all the other stories and I have to say this lives up to my expectations from Laurann Dohner. Lots of action, violence and crazy people, great sex scenes and a love between two people that can't but help make you jealous! I love the fight that Tiger tries to put up against having a mate, but in the end he gives in to the love and connection he has with Zandy. Such a great read! Love it!

5 out of 5 stars! 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *