I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sweet Temptation

Book: Sweet Temptation (Men of Honor #2) 
Author: K.C. Lynn

Summary: Grace ran away from her past but it still continues to haunt her. Sawyer an ex-seal wants to pull Grace out of her shell and get to know her sexually and emotionally. When her past catches up with her Sawyer will do anything to protect her and prove his love for her. 

Review: I love this story and wish that I could give it 5 stars, but there is a part that I was super upset about and had to dock it down a few stars for. So *Spoilers* when Sawyer has sex with Jenny after really trying to get with Grace and then Grace having to hear them going at it. I was super pissed, then when they "made up" and she pretty much just rolled over and allowed it, ummm hell no!!! My man does something like this its gonna take a lot of groveling to even closely make up for it. Plus it was not needed for the storyline to work, and it definitely not only angered me as a reader but a lot of other readers as well and hurt a really amazing story. Thankfully this all happens at the beginning of the book and so by the end of the story you are able to put it away especially when Sawyer does some amazing and sweet things for Grace. If that whole scene with Jenny was not there this book would definitely have 5 stars because it is Spicy Red Hot!!!

I give this a 3.5 out of 5 stars. 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *