I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Slade

Book: Slade (New Species #2)
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: When the New Species are saved from Mercile 215 is brought the the human hospital to be saves, while there he pins down Dr. Trisha Norbit and whispers promises of sexual favors in her ear. A year later the two meet again 215 also known as Slade doesn't remember her. Trisha is now interested in the breeding and sexual habits between humans and species for personal interest. What she gets is a dangerous situation that leads to a hands on experiment with Slade. The end result is something the Species never thought they could have and puts Trisha in a very scary spot. 

Review: I love Dr. Trisha and Slade together and they have the best back story on how they first meet! I mean who wouldn't love to be pinned down by a hot male? (I volunteer!!!! Me pick me!) Plus this book has so much action that you are entertained the whole entire time and you are always wanting to know whats going to happen next! It does get a little long but all of the story line is super relevant to the overall story and it is all well written that you don't even care if the book is long! This is a great read and great addition to the series!

4.5 stars out of 5! 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *