I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, July 24, 2015

Shadow

Book: Shadow (New Species #9)
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: Beauty is a Gift Species who is tired of being overly protected and hidden away from the males around her. When she goes outside for a hint of freedom she is mistaken as an enemy and is pined to the ground by a New Species. Shadow is stunned to realize he has a Gift under him and when he tries to radio for help Beauty freaks out. She just wants to be with someone to talk and hold on to. Will Beauty and Shadow be allowed to form a relationship or will outside forces prevent them from being together? 

Review: This is such a great story with two souls that have been abused and misused moving past their troubles to find love and comfort in another person. This is one of my favorites, not just in this Series but favorite in general. I love both characters - Beauty's strength and determination to move on from her past and grow, Shadow's sweetness and will power to hold strong from his past issues but still be gentle and loving with Beauty. The relationship between them is perfect and shows everyone how no matter how broken in the past you can move on to find that perfect someone! Plus when they signed the mating papers my heart melted with Joy!!!!

5 out of 5 stars!!! (I think I'm gonna have to go reread it again:))

*If you liked my post and others like it don't forget to subscribe to keep updated with more reviews and fun books to enjoy!* 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *