I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Moon

Book: Moon (New Species #10)
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: Moon was hit with a tranquilizer dart that shattered his memory and has turned him almost feral. Dr. Joyce Yarder knew Moon as 466 and was his therapist right after he was released from Mercile. They both had an attraction that could have gotten them into trouble so Joy left the facility and Moon behind. Years later when she hears that he is hurt she returns to help, even if that help means getting naked to gain his attention. When Moon comes to and realizes Joy is there he has mixed emotions, but when she leaves again he is not willing to let her go this time!

Review: For me this book was super emotional, but in a good way! Every time Moon would go in and out of consciousness of who he was I would get so sad and just hoped that he would come out of it okay. I also loved the dynamic between Moon and Joy, two people who have strong emotions for each other but because of past hurts had just such a hard time coming together! So when they finally do come together or you at least think they do you can't help but get super excited - until Joy gets a phone call from her boss and has to leave. I literally looked down at my kindle and was like "wahh theres still a ton of pages left" So although it didn't end there I am glad that Laurann Dohner did add in the "extra" drama because it added a lot to the story and really made their coming together perfect! 

5 out of 5 stars!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *