I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Justice

Book: Justice (New Species #4)
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: Justice North is the public face of the New Species. His life is busy and crazy and leaves little time for interactions with females. However when he meets Jessie Dupree a human working with NSO to save the Gift's he is willing to make time for her. They know a relationship between them will never work but neither of them is willing to give up their stolen moments. Can they survive the turmoils or will Justice's busy life get in the way?

Review: This book is amazing and very emotional so be prepared to cry! I love Justice and Jessie and when Justice denies Jessie because he wants to protect her and the New Species...My heart broke! But when he claims her in front of all the Species at the party - HOT STUFF!!!! I'm glad that Justice has a mate and that it is someone like Jessie who is so sweet, but when bush comes to shove will do anything and everything to protect the one's she loves! Great addition to the series! 

5 out of 5 stars

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *