I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Fury

Book: Fury (New Species #1)
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: When Ellie finds out that the company she works for is doing illegal experiments on people she decides to work undercover to stop them. These "experiments" are people that have had DNA spliced with humans and animals and they have been chained up and tested all their lives. Fury and Ellie are caught in a bad situation and Fury believes to be betrayed by Ellie. When they meet again after the New Species are freed Fury vows for vengeance, even when he learns all the good that Ellie had done. Even knowing this he can't stop touching and obsessing over her. Somehow the two have to overcome what the world says if they want to be together. 

Review: This is such a fun series and if you have read Lora Leigh's Breed series and loved it then you will also enjoy this series! I definitely love all the characters and the names that the New Species pick are hilarious and so fitting for them as people. The relationship between Fury and Ellie is so interesting to witness, it starts off super rocky but quickly turns heated and then sweet. I love seeing how protective Fury is over Ellie. I think this is why this series and others about mates are so popular because what women doesn't want a hot sexy man who will always love you and never cheat! This book is also spicy red hot with some steamy steamy love scenes!! My only complaint (and its very minor) is that the was just a smudge too much drama that really took away from the whole plot line so I did have to take away .5 star for :( (I wish I didn't have to because it's so good!!!!) I recommend this series this 2 big thumbs up!

4.5 out of 5 stars!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *