I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fighting Temptation

Book: Fighting Temptation (Men of Honor #1) 
Author: K.C. Lynn

Summary: Jaxson Reid is and will always be a "bad boy" but deep down he's always had a soft spot for Julia Sinclair. Due to one fateful night the two unlikely teens and become best friends with hidden feelings of love they give into temptation one night. Fast forward five years later and Jaxson is back to fix the mistakes he's made. He will fight not only to protect her but also fight his own personal demons so they can finally be together. 

Review: I love a good bad boy and Jaxson Reid completely fits the bill! This book is steamy hot and will make you laugh, cry and have you rooting for them to be together. For a first time author and first book K.C. Lynn knocked it out of the freaking park with this story. Not only is the story line very well written but it's a story that will suck you in and takes you for a ride! Loved it so much!!!! 

I definitely give this a 5 out of 5 stars!!!! 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *