I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Brawn

Book: Brawn (New Species # 5)
Author: Laurann Dohner

Summary: Brawn is going to work with the Task force and is staying with the leader's human daughter Becca. Both are attracted to each other but Brawn has sworn to never touch a human female, so he must keep his hands off her. Things change though when they are kidnapped and locked in a cage together, good intentions go astray! The two are subjected to breeding experiments and they cling to each other until they are rescued. They part ways never expecting to see each other again, but fate has something else in mind. 

Review: I feel like Becca can not catch a break this whole book! I feel so bad for her she gets kidnapped, undergoes breeding experiments, thinks the man she loves hates her, winds up with a bun in the oven, is forced to go to the New Species home, thinks Brawn has moved on with another woman and has to deal with her crazy dad. What I do love though about her and other heroine's in this series is that they don't cry and are all "woe is me" but rather they fight back and try to save themselves and others. I also love the diversity in the characters and the story lines in each book. I really did love this story and I think that it introduced some great new characters that I hope will get their own books as well!

5 out of 5 stars!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *