I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Very Much Alive

Book: Very Much Alive (True Destiny #1)
Author: Dana Marie Bell

Summary: Jordan Grey is a human who is living in a Norse god world. Kieran Tate known as the god Baldur and Logan Saeter know as the god Loki want Jordan who is a PI to investigate her step grandfather Oliver Grimm (Odin) for attempted murder. When the two lovers prove that what they are saying is true Jordan decides to help them and from that point her whole life changes. During During the investigation the three start to discover an attraction between each other and explore a 3-way relationship. Will it continue or will the Grimm family stop them from being together. 

Review: What a fund idea that the God's have come and now live and interact with humans. Plus I feel like in most modern stories Loki always gets such a bap rap so its nice to actually see him as the good guy! I love how Dana Marie Bell is so knowledgeable about the Norse God culture and really shows it in this book and it is what makes this read even better! Plus the dynamic between Kieran, Logan and Jordan is sizzling hot! This is definitely a must read series!

I gave it 5 out of 5 stars!!!   

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *