I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, June 12, 2015

The Season

Book: The Season 
Author: Sarah MacLean 

Summary: Lady Alexandra and her friends are coming out this season. None of them are looking for marriage and in fact are actively avoiding it. Somehow the girls get twisted up in a mysterious plot involving Gavin the Earl of Blackmoor a family friend. Through the adventure a murdered is captured, a secret plot unraveled and a love between two old friends starts to grow and blossom.

Review: I'm a sucker for a good regency story. I mean yes deep down 17 year olds getting married is crazy, but I digress! The tension between Alex and Gavin is amazing and the scene at the ball when he is chaperoning is perfect! This is a great read for people of all ages including teens!

4.5 out of 5 stars. 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *