I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, June 26, 2015

The Hob

Book: The Hob (Gray Court #4) 
Author: Dana Marie Bell

Summary: Robin Goodfellow never thought he would have a truebond. That is until he traveled to a fairy covention and meets the human Michaela Exton. Michaela has been in love with Robin or "Puck" since she was a little girl but everyone knows he doesn't really exsist. When she meets Ringo her heart starts to flutter, what she doesn't know is that he is actually Robin in disguise. When Lord Raven starts to compete for Michaela, Robin is forced to reveal his true form. Next comes a secret revealed, a kidnapped prince, a death and a miraculous saving!

Review: I love Robin! I mean this series has made me so interested in Puck and Robin I want to go back and read all about him in other literature. I just love this series and all the twists and turns it takes and each character is not and you feel like they are real people that you actually know! I also love the foreshadowing for the next books. Plus I love how Michaela has been in love with "Puck" its perfect!

I give this 5 out of 5 stars!!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *