I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Noble Blood

Book: Noble Blood (Gray Court #2)
Author: Dana Marie Bell

Summary: When Lord Duncan Malmayne meets Moira Dunne for the first time it is love at first sight for both of them. However something is missing and not only do they not complete the Claiming but also go into a mate sickness. What they are missing is the Vampire Jaden Blackthorn who left their lives when Duncan declared his love for Moira. Trouble is brewing though forcing Jaden back and Moira and Duncan must show Jaden how much they need and want him as their own in a tribond. 

Review: Dana Marie Bell does an amazing job of sucking you in and making you fall in love with not only the storyline but also the characters. Where can I find my own Jaden and Duncan? I mean a girl can't really pick and they love their have not only for Moira but also for each other is so heartfelt and warming you can't help but wish for them to work out their differences and be together. I also love the whole plot line and the twist on the Sidhe and Seelie court. This is a a great new series and read! 

I give this 5 out of 5 stars!!! 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *