I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, June 12, 2015

My Protector

Book: My Protector (Bewitched and Bewildered #2)
Author: Alanea Alder

Summary: Gavriel Ambrosios is a Vampire that is so old he has not only forgotten his age, but can't even remember his birthday. He thought fate had forgotten to give him a mate but for the past few weeks he has been dreaming about an accident prone mate. Elizabeth Monroe is a bunny shifter that has just arrived in Lycaonia to find her mate in the middle of his vampiric transition. The two with the help of their friends and family must not only get through this transition but also battle their invisible rogue enemies. 

Review: Another awesome read that I could not put down and I have read so many times and it still engages me. I love the interaction between no only Gavriel and Elizabeth but the other's in the Alpha household! Alanea Alder does a great job of giving each character no matter how minor a role a great and intriguing personality! This is a great and captivating read that has you begging for more!

5 out of 5 stars!

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *