I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, June 12, 2015

My Healer

Book: My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3)
Author: Alanea Alder 

Summary: Rheia Bradley and her adopted daughter Penny to escape quickly to Lycaonia to hide from the invisible rogues. In Lycaonia Rheia meets her wolf shifter mate Colton Albright. Rheia is skeptical at first, not about shifters and vampires and the rest, but about the whole mating thing. With the help of the Alpha team and Penny she begins to accept the true nature of being mates. The two must battle through some rogues, losing their daughter and so much more before they can in the end be happy with each other. 

Review:  Where do I get my own Colton Albright? I mean not only is he sweet, funny and charming but he is also an amazing father, friend and mate! Alanea Alder does an amazing job of balancing humor and seriousness in the story, plus who doesn't love a "how to train your dragon" reference! She keeps you wondering on who is in charge of the invisible rogue's and craving for the next book to come out!

5 out of 5 stars! 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *