I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Jared

Book: Jared (The Protector Series #2)
Author: Teresa Gabelman

Summary: Tessa Pride will do anything for her brother. That includes breaking into the VC Warrior's compound to steal a prisoner who had turned her brother into a half-breed vampire. Jared a warrior joins up with the feisty human and her brother to find out who is behind turning a bunch of human teens into half-breeds. They also discover a plot to kill the warriors themselves. Jared and Tessa start to build a relationship and overcome many obsticals, including an ex-fiance, slutty girl vamps and more. 

Review: Tessa is such a great character! She has such a great love and drive to help her brother and you can really see that. Jared is great too and I love the way he works to help Tessa and her situation. Its such a great story and a great read for any one who likes a good vampire romance!

4.5 out of 5 stars. 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *