I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Howl for Me

Book: Howl for Me (True Destiny #3)
Author: Dana Marie Bell

Summary: Jeffery Grimm's whole world has been turned upside down. He is now smack dab in the middle of a war between Norse Gods. To help do his part he releases the wolf shifter Fenris. What Jeff doesn't know is that he is Fenris's mate. Fenris has been captured, chained up and tortured by Odin for centuries when he is finally released. The world as he knew it has changed completely with its fantasy toothbrushes, internet and more but the one thing he does know is that Jeff is his!

Review: This book may not be for everyone but I loved it! It's hilarious to see them trying to teach Fenris all about the world now! Things that we completely take for granted and he had to learn  so it was awesome the way Dana Marie Bell incorporated it into the story! It is also so cool to see how the prophesy plays out in the story and you cna't help but root for them to beat Odin. 

I give this 5 out of 5 stars!    

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *