I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Eye of the Beholder

Book: Eye of the Beholder (True Destiny #2)
Author: Dana Marie Bell

Summary: Jamie Grimm has been in love with Travis Yardley-Rudiger for years but always felt like he was out of her league. Travis also known as the God Tyr has been deliberately staying away from Jamie because of her Grandfather who happens to be Odin. However after Jamie is tortured at the hands of her grandfather Travis is no longer willing to hide his feelings and his true self from Jamie. Let the craziness thus begin! 

Review: This is definitely a favorite series of mine and I love all of the characters in the storyline. I especially love Jamie and Travis! Jamie is hilarious and her thought process is so entertaining. It's also so cute to see the way Travis try's to sneak under her radar to fit himself into her life and show how much he really does care. The amount of God drama and romance is also perfect for the book and keeps it interesting and fresh!

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars!       

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *