I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Duncan

Book: Duncan (The Protector Series #3)
Author: Teresa Gabelman 

Summary: Pam Braxton was a fun outgoing social worker until she met Kenny Lawerence. After being abused for months she runs and hides, not only from Kenny but also from her friends and the VC Warriors. Duncan has been searching everywhere for Pam and will do anything to find her. When he does find her he will have to dig deep to find out all the secrets that she has been carrying around. 

Review: Warning this book may make you cry! There are a lot of hard topics in this plot including rape so it may not be for everyone. I do think that Ms. Gabelman handled these topics very well and respectfully. Duncan and Pam are also great characters and the emotions they convey you can feel in your gut and move you! 

I give this 4 out of 5 stars!  

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *