I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Dare to Believe

Book: Dare to Believe (Gray Court #1)
Author: Dana Marie Bell

Summary: Leo Dunne has been searching for his mate for a long time. He found her working at his company but every time he tries to approach her she runs away. Ruby Halloway has had the hots for her boss for awhile now but does not feel she is in his league. At the staff Halloween party Ruby is forced to be in Leo's presence and he takes full advantage. The next day a family emergency has Leo and Ruby racing to Nebraska where their lives will change forever.

Review: The Halloween scene between Leo and Ruby is Spicy Red Hot!!!! When a book starts off so hot you know its going to be a great read. Ruby is a hilarious character and I love how warm and loving she is to everyone. Plus the bonding words that Leo says are absolutely beautiful and who wouldn't love to hear them! This is a great start to an amazing series! Dana Marie Bell has another great series on her hands! 

I rate this 5 out of 5 stars!                                             

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *