I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Commander

Book: My Commander (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 1) 
Author: Alanea Alder

Summary: Aidan McKenzie's mother is ready for some grandchildren so she has the Elder witch cast a spell not only on her songs, but on all of the warriors in Lycaonia to find their mates. Fate then sends Meryn Evans a quirky computer wielding human to mate with the Bear shifting commander Aidan. The first 24 hours of their meeting leads to lots of yelling, kicking, screaming and one unconscious bear. Somehow through the crazy the two discover that together they can work to change their future better. Along the way they gain help from a invisible prite, a wise human store owner, a squire with mysterious powers and the other Alpha team members. 

Review: Somehow I just stumble onto this book and the Bewitched and Bewildered series and can I say I am so thankful that I did. IT IS AMAZING!!!!!! Two thumbs way up for how much I love it. Meryn is freaking hilarious and engaging and who doesn't love Doctor Who references! I was literally laughing the whole entire time I read this story because not only was the relationship between Aidan and Meryn hilarious but so were all the other relationships in the story even the minor ones. When I finished this book I had to read the next one that same moment because I wanted to know who found their mate next! I recommend this to everyone who loves a great story!

5 out of 5 stars!!! (If I could give more stars I totally would) 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *