I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Friday, June 26, 2015

Artistic Vision

Book: Artistic Vision (Gray Court #3) 
Author: Dana Marie Bell

Summary: Akane Russo is a Blade for Robin and is tasked with keeping Shane Dunne safe from the Malmaynes. She isn't sure though if she can keep herself safe from him! Shane Dunne is a half-breed with the gift to see the future. He knows Akane is meant for him and that it is only a little time before she gives in and accepts her fate. Akane resists until  she is poisoned by Gold and has to mark Shane. Now she isn't sure if she will be able to protect him. 

Review: Shane has to be one of the coolest people ever! I mean not only does he have visions of the future but then he creates these cool statues about his visions. So fun! Plus the banter between Shane and Akane is awesome, I love when he pretends to act like "Jethro" and it is what keep the book fun and makes you laugh! I also love seeing the plot line develop in each book and it keeps you guessing and wondering whats going to happen next, what is the White Court and the Black court up to? There's such a great mix of mystery, hilariousness, sexy scenes and banter to keep the book entertaining no matter how many times you read it.            

I give this 5 out of 5 stars for pure hilariousness!                                                          

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *