I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Wedding

Book: The Wedding (Lairds' Fiancées Book 2)
Author: Julie Garwood

Summary: Brenna is on her way to marry a man her father has picked out for her. However fate plays its hand and the man she asked to marry her when she was a little girl kidnaps her to wed her himself. Connor MacAlister has other motives than just marriage to grab her.

Now the two must set home to fight a ward with an angry laird and to figure out who the betrayer is and somehow muddle through a relationship with each other.

Review: This book has so much emotion in it and Julie Garwood does an amazing job of sucking the reader into the scenes. I literally cried while reading this book because the characters emotions were so great. I also loved how it seemed to be the perfect mix of drama between the characters and with the outside forces.

I give this book 4.5 stars out of 5

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *