I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Bride

Title: The Bride (Lairds' Finances #1)
Author: Julie Garwood

Summary: 
On the command of the king Laird Alec Kincaid must take a wife, an English wife. He is to choose from a group of sisters and pick the one that he wants. Based on what he has heard he chooses Jamie even though she has a "mans name". However life is not wedded bliss from this moment the two have to deal with difficult in-laws, a murderer, a missing child, multiple wars and each others unavoidable tempers. Through all these trials and tribulations the two do grow closer and get to know each other and develop deep feelings for each other.

Review: I liked this book, the two characters have so many battles that they have to fight through but the end is so amazing it more than makes up for the fights they had. It's fun to see two characters (even if fake) come together in the end even when they have such personality clashes. I enjoyed this book and even though its not my favorite book by the author this is still better than most books written about this time period.

4 out of 5 stars.

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *